My response to Jackie
patrick said...
Some one pm me yesterday and said go look at Jackie/s blog.I went and checked it out,I was shocked , seems I have been slated to be "rubbed out"I guess thats hillbilly slang for being murdered.Seems some one are a group of people have convinced her that I am "chatpoe".Well she feels that chatpoe said she was stupid and made bad choices in picking men so he must be killed.After reading her blog and then reading it again, I can see her references to me."It all comes out in the wash", one of my favorite phrases,she makes her money legally,Like i don/t. Then theres the room 10 heros notice i/m not on the hero list?I get the hint Jackie. I also know that her Sherry and cockslap have been telling people that I wrote the chatepoe shit.Why in the fuck don/t you just come out and say it/s me instead of just playing your little fucking games.Your sure in the fuck gonna hear what I gotta say This is the trouble with newbies and stupid people They don/t know what in the fuck is going on.Cockslap, trish, ect have been doing this for years.cloning people , pretending to be other people , even typing like them using their same style , key words, same spelling mistake/s grammer mistakes ect.They have a lot of pratice doing it.You say you have hard evidence, well what is it, cockslap and sherry told u it was me so it must be so? Now room 1 is sitting back laughing like hell.They are gonna have a field day with this shit.You did/nt have the balls to just ask me, like you should have.You and your sister have been nothing but trouble for me. I have never done any thing to either one of you/s.Your fucking sister gave fatass my number cause some one told her it was my fault that Blondie didn/t like her? Now you threathened to have me killed because they set you up. You got used jackie.You and your sister Leave me in the fuck alone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home